Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Missoni Spring/Summer 2014 Womenswear

Eclectic Angela! 
The last three season, Missoni was out from my favorite fashion list, but this spring 2013 show, Angela Missoni successfully slap me and made my eyes open. I love the latest Missoni collection!
We all know that Missoni signature is weaving with chevron-esque patter, but this time Angela convert it into more modern sea waves and flying bird, just like children drawing. The pop colors are also refresh the label. But not just that, Angela play with Missoni's logo, with good proportion the Missoni letters look like a tribal African pattern in a glance. I love this logomania in PVC laser cut over the outfit.
The other interesting point is, so many style and culture come in one collection. We can find draped numbers like in Indian sari, tied skirt like a Balinese sarong, and native Americans shredded fringes.
Well, Angela, I write down Missoni on my fashion week favorite list again.

Missoni Spring/Summer 2014 Womenswear 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...