Tuesday, January 3, 2012

LOOKLET - DJURSH

My Looklet user name is DJURSH.
I've joined Looklet in August 28, 2009. I'm in love with this website after read in a fashion magazine.
In Looklet, I can create lot of styling project, with the real model and real designer clothes.
I also won The Looklet LOOK OF THE DAY JULY 10, 2010. Some of Looklet stylist congratulate me and says that maybe I am the first Indonesian stylist in Looklet who won thin award.
During this 2,5 years, i collect 2206 hearts. It's mean i've got 2206 people who appreciated my look in Looklet from entire world.
I also have 1554 friend in Looklet and 944 followers here. But the real achievement is, i successfully create 1541 looks!
Unfortunately, Looklet have serious issue in the end of 2011 and they gave us freaky announcement that they will restart the web and it's mean our page will be deleted. 


This is my FUTURISTIC VILLAIN the July 10 2012 LOOKLET LOOK OF THE DAY 

And now, i made some documentation of my Looklet looks in amateur movie.





2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...